Fast Facts About Stouffville
What to know about living in Stouffville.
Population (2020): 41,000
- Toronto, ON: 46 min
- Richmond Hill, ON: 26 min
- Markham, ON: 24 min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $49,677 CAD
- Household: $102,997 CAD
County: Regional municipality of York
Type of location: primary urban area
Why is Stouffville, ON a Nice Place to Live?
Living in Stouffville gives you the best that a small town has to offer while preserving its expansive conservation and farmland areas. Ranked the #1 neighborhood in Whitchurch-Stouffville, its livability is among the highest in Canada. This small town is rapidly becoming urbanized as more people are drawn to its small town charm and easy distance to Toronto.
Its excellent schools and numerous parks make it an excellent choice for families. Shopping, dining and recreation are all present in Stouffville, so there’s always something to see, eat or do.
Seniors will appreciate the 55+ Club, a recreational club for older residents.
For those who love winter sports, the Stouffville Area Recreational offers free skate, shinny hockey and family skate times.
Stouffville’s central location makes it convenient to Markham, York Region, Toronto and elsewhere in the Greater Toronto Area. With the motto “Country Close to the City” it is one of the fastest growing areas in the GTA.
What is Stouffville, ON Known For?
Cultural activities include visiting the Latcham Art Centre which showcases a diverse mix of artistic stylings. The Markham Fair is one of the oldest country fairs in Canada and is only a short drive away in nearby Markham.
Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the natural beauty of Bruce’s Mill Conservation Park. For a dose of culture, visit the Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment located on Civic Avenue. The Whitchurch-Stouffville Leisure Centre offers something for everyone with a gym, fitness center, indoor pool and multi-purpose community meeting rooms.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Stouffville, ON?
Some of the restaurants you can enjoy while living in Stouffville, ON with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The King’s Landing Bar & Grill, TVs line the bar at this polished eatery serving eclectic share plates, burgers & gourmet pizzas
- Cornerhouse Restaurant, Global-Canadian eats & a long wine list are on offer at this upmarket venue with a rooftop patio
- Agi Kitchen & Wine, for seafood, beef, lamb, pork and chicken dishes with an extensive wine list
- Pastaggio Italian Eatery, for authentic Italian fare
- Stakeout Dining Room & Lounge, a steakhouse with an inviting lounge atmosphere
- Oakside Bar & Lounge, for wings, burgers and a full bar
- The Zen Hakka Chinese & Thai Stouffville, for a collection of Hakka dishes
- Fickle Pickle Restaurant, for all day breakfast and brunch options
- Pho Basil, a Vietnamese restaurant featuring Pho dishes
- Coach House Pub, for a gastropub experience
To learn more about purchasing a home in Stouffville, ON, check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (905) 503-7653 for immediate help.