Fast Facts About Bradford West Gwillimbury
What to know about living in Bradford West Gwillimbury.
Population (2020): 43,654
- Aurora, ON: 23 mins
- Richmond Hill, ON: 34 mins
- Vaughan, ON: 34 mins
- Toronto Pearson Airport: 56.7 km
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $31,466 CAD
- Household: $93,254 CAD
County: Simcoe County
Type of location: incorporated town
Why is Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON a Nice Place to Live?
As one of Canada’s Top 10 Safest Places to Live, Bradford West Gwillimbury is a great place for families. In addition to its low crime rate, it has a high rate of income and its homes are of high net worth. It has a small town atmosphere while being less than an hour away from Toronto and its big city offerings. Yonge Street is home to many restaurants, bars and shops offering endless entertainment opportunities for individuals and families alike.
Living in Bradford West Gwillimbury gives you the experience of a wetland that is a hotspot for outdoor activities such as fishing. Outdoor attractions such as the Scanlon Creek Conservation Area and Holland Marsh will fulfill even the most ardent outdoor enthusiasts wishes. Foodies who are living in Bradford West Gwillimbury will enjoy international cuisine from the city’s eclectic restaurants.
What is Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON Known For?
Bradford West Gwillimbury is known for its agricultural activities and overlooks a farming community known as The Holland Marsh. Its ample agricultural offerings make it attractive for farmers and other workers as a place to live. Its rural surroundings make it a great place to raise a family.
Pop culture aficionados will appreciate that the popular television show “Restoration Garage” is filmed here. Bradford West Gwillimbury is also close to the CN Tower, also known as the National Television Tower of Canada, which is the fifth tallest building in the world. The Tower was named one of the seven wonders of the world.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON?
Some of the restaurants you can enjoy while living in Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Hay Caramba Restaurant, Mexican fare served in an expansive space with festive decor & year-round patio seating
- Hot Stacks, offering breakfast and brunch dishes
- La Mexicanada Restaurante Bradford, simple, colourful eatery offering a focused menu of tacos, enchiladas & burritos, plus cocktails
- Brick N Fire Restaurant & Bar, for an intimate bistro with authentic Italian dishes
- Lemar’s Pizza, offering slices & made-to-order pies, this low-key counter serve also prepares hot wings & lasagna
- Toast Home-Style, for all day breakfast entrees
- Bangkok Saigon Noodle, for Thai and Vietnamese food
- Uttara-khand India, for authentic Indian dishes
- Nostimo Greek Souvlaki, for authentic Greek fare
- Golden Taste of Asia, for South Indian and Sri Lankan food
To learn more about purchasing a home in Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON, check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (905) 503-7653 for immediate help.